Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Questions

I got the idea to do this from another blog. We haven't posted anything in awhile, so I thought this would be something fun to do =)

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both. It just depends on the gift. I like to wrap gifts more though.

2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial. It's just easier.

3. When do you put up the tree? I would like to do it the day after Thanksgiving each year, but it just depends if we are out of town or not.

4. When do you take the tree down? Hopefully by the end of January.

5. Do you like eggnog? Oh yes!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? The Moody family dog.

7. Hardest person to buy for? Derek's parents and my parents.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Our niece and nephew =)

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes...my grandparents got us one.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? We try to mail them, and we always try to make them creative.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? When I was a kid, I would get the worst clothes from some relatives. I am way too picky, so it is just better to wait for me to tell you what to get or get me a gift card.

12. Favorite Christmas movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I try to keep in mind things people have mentioned to me throughout the year, but I don't start shopping until late November.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas gift? Nope.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies, Buckeye Balls.

16. Lights on the tree (colored or clear)? Clear.

17. Favorite Christmas song? I like so many, it's hard to just pick one.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We do both.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Of course!

20. Angel, star or ribbon on top of the tree? Well....I would like a nice star, but right now we have a ball with Santa on it.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both

22. Favorite children's Christmas song? The Chipmunks Christmas song

23. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Being so busy.

24. Favorite ornament, theme or color? I like a lot of different ornaments. The one for me and Derek's wedding day, some old ones that belonged to my great-grandmother, and 2 little snowmen that have me and Derek's names on them.

25. Turkey or ham on Christmas Day? My family fixes ham. Derek's family makes tenderloin.

26. What do you want for Christmas this year? A long, heavy coat to wear at work =)

27. Does anyone in your family dress up as Santa? Well....Derek has before!!

28. Age you discovered who Santa was? I had to be around 8 years old. I found a gift in my parents' room that later Santa gave my brother.

29. Eggnog, hot chocolate or apple cider? Eggnog and hot chocolate.

30. Traditional colors (red and green) or other colors? Red and green

31. Do you have any Christmas decorations on your roof? Nope.

32. How does Santa get into your house? Chimney or magic key? Chimney.

33. Do you prefer gifts or gift cards? Both.

34. Favorite children's Christmas cartoon? Charlie Brown Christmas

No comments: